You cannot use our service if any of the categories below applies to you.
1. Person under the age of 20, wards, people under curatorship, and people under assistance unless there is an approval by the legal representative. Person under the age of 20 can rent out our Wi-Fi products on their own)
2. People whose credit cards specified by subscribers, etc. are subject to suspension of usage by credit card companies, receipt agencies, financial institutions, etc.
3. People who neglected payment of usage fees, etc. in the past.
4. People who engaged in criminal acts or took actions that could lead to criminal acts in the past.
5. People who are affiliated or was affiliated with gangs, companies having relationships with criminal organizations, corporate racketeers, and their equivalents; people who stopped being one of the above within the past 5 (five) years.